We will use your personal data for the following purposes:
- Assessment of applications for grant funding support for the delivery of eligible activities under the UK Shared Prosperity Fund as part of the UK Government’s Levelling Up agenda.
- Provision of grant funding support for the delivery of eligible UKSPF activities
- Processing of financial payments of grant funding.
- Gathering data for monitoring and reporting the delivery and success of UKSPF activities.
- Administration, monitoring and evaluation of the scheme
The legal basis for the processing of your information is:
UKGDPR Article 6 (1) e Processing is necessary for the performance of a task in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority
The relevant legislation includes:
Localism Act 2011
Housing Grants, Construction & Regeneration Act 1996
Wellbeing of Future Generations (Wales) Act 2015
If you do not give us the information we need when we ask for it, this may result in our being unable to provide project funding.
The information we require from you may include personal information, such as:
Your financial circumstances;
To deliver this service, we only collect personal data directly from you and do not obtain information about you from any other source.
Your information will not be transferred outside of the United Kingdom
We may share your information with the following recipients depending on your circumstances:
Staff within the Economy and Regeneration Service area and other Service areas.
Ceredigion County Council Finance & Procurement
Cynnal y Cardi Local Economic Partnership Organisations – Members and Advisors
Powys County Council
UK Government departments
UK Sponsored Public Bodies or Agencies
UKSPF Local Partnership Members and advisors
Organisations directly related to your application
There are also other specific situations where we may be required to disclose information about you, such as:
- Where the Council is required to provide the information by law
• Where disclosing the information is required to prevent or detect a crime
• Where disclosure is in the vital interests of the person concerned.
The information you supply will be kept for 7 years from the final payment of grant.