The Preferred Strategy was consulted on from: 28 June - Midday 12 September 2019 - Consultation now Closed
The Preferred Strategy is the first formal publication in the preparation process of the Replacement Local Development Plan (LDP2).
This stage of the consultation includes the following documents:
- the main issues that the planning system need to address
- vision for the County that can be delivered by land use planning,
- objectives to deliver the vision
- the preferred strategy (the preferred approach to dealing with growth in terms of level and location of development)
- a set of strategic policies which will help deliver the vision and objectives and therefore address the issues.
An easy ready version of the Preferred Strategy is available
The Preferred Strategy is published alongside the following documents for consultation:
To respond to any of the above documents, please use Preferred Strategy Response Form 2019
Alongside the Preferred Strategy the following documents are available for information:
Alongside the consultation on the Preferred Strategy there is also an Additional Call for Candidate Sites.
The following are available for for information:
Please see, also in this section on the right hand side of this page for links to the above also.