Do you need support to get a job or get a better job?
Our Employability Support Team can help if you are:
- OR in work
- OR self-employed
Our Employability Support Team provide a mentoring service in locations across Ceredigion for anyone over 16 looking for work.
Some of the support we can provide includes:
- Individual mentor support
- Help with your CV and job application forms
- Interview techniques
- Funding for travel & other expenses
- Volunteering opportunities
- Free work based skills training
- Paid work placement opportunities
Contact us via email at TCC-EST@ceredigion.gov.uk or by phoning 01545 574193.
For more information:
- to provide you with help we will need some paperwork evidence to prove you are eligible. Please provide these documents as soon as possible so as not to delay our support
- please engage with your mentor and employment liaison officer regularly, they are available on the phone, email, WhatsApp, Skype and Zoom and will contact you regularly
- there are times when you will have to meet with staff. You will have agreed a location, date and time. Staff will have to travel to meet you so it is imperative that you attend and if you have to cancel you must give 24 hours’ notice
- if you are to receive training please remember courses can be expensive and sometimes involve overnight stays away from home. You will need to attend and complete your course. If you can’t attend please let our training coordinator or your mentor know so that we can make alternative arrangements as soon as possible