We offer a range of apprenticeship opportunities that combines working in a great job, gaining a qualification and earning a competitive salary.
Apprenticeships are open to applicants of any age (from 16 years and over). Whether you are starting out in the world of work, looking for a career change or returning to work following unemployment or a career break, we will support you every step of the way.
- Competitive apprentice salary
- Dedicated mentor to support you on the job
- Half a day per week personal study time
- Membership of the Council Pension Scheme
- Good holiday entitlement
- Learning and development opportunities
- Discounted gym membership
- Access to wellbeing schemes such as counselling
If you have any questions about apprenticeships you are welcome to get in touch by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Apply
Our apprenticeship opportunities will be advertised on our careers page from 15th July 2019.