CLIC includes the Corporate Customer Services Contact Centre, Local Offices, Post Team and handles initial enquires for a range of services across the Council.
Council Tax / Housing Benefit Enquiries – 01970 633253
Opening Hours for the Contact Centre:-
Clic - Customer Service Centres are closed on Saturday, Sunday, public and bank holidays.
Emergency numbers for out of hours:-
Highways and Environmental Services emergencies:
Social Services emergencies:
Opening hours for face-to-face customer services are as follows:
- Monday: 09:00-13:00 / 14:00-16:30
- Tuesday: 09:00-13:00 / 14:00-16:30
- Wednesday: 09:00-13:00 / 14:00-16:30
- Thursday: 09:00-13:00 / 14:00-16:30
- Friday: 09:00-13:00 / 14:00-16:00
Face to Face
Customer Service Centres - Local Offices are closed on Saturday, Sunday, public and bank holidays.
Services provided by our Customer Service Centres - Local Offices:
- General enquiries
- Taking payments for council services
- Recycling bags
- Garden waste bags
- Kitchen Caddy compostable bags
- Battery recycling
- WEEE (Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment) Recycling bins
- Public Access Computers are available in all Libraries across the County