Keep Ceredigion Safe.
Wales has moved to Alert Level 0.
Read the guidance on the Welsh Government's website.
Remember that the coronavirus remains a threat in our communities.
We can continue to protect each other by:
- keeping a social distance
- getting two doses of the vaccine
- washing our hands regularly
- wearing a mask where needed
- working from home where possible
NHS COVID Pass: prove your vaccination status
From Monday 11 October: People will be required to show the NHS COVID pass to prove they are either fully vaccinated or have a recent negative Lateral Flow Test to attend:
- indoor non-seated events where over 500 people are mixing closely for prolonged periods
- outdoor non-seated events where over 4,000 people are mixing closely for prolonged periods
- any event of more than 10,000 people
Get the NHS VID Pass to prove that you are vaccinated against COVID-19.
Test, trace, protect: process summary
What you need to do to help contact tracing control the spread of coronavirus.
COVID-19 vaccination of 12 to 15 year olds
NHS Wales will begin offering the COVID-19 vaccine to young people aged 12 to 15 years.