All the latest information, support and guidance for children and young people are available below, including education resources.
- Digital Resources for children (HWB)
- Looking after your mental health and well-being during the Coronavirus - 7 steps for children and young people
- Mental health and well-being video for children and young people
- Information Hub for Families and Children by the Children's Commissioner for Wales. Included is a range of age-appropriate advice and guidance, some learning resources, fun activities and also a FAQs section. The content is updated daily so remember to check back in
- Ceredigion Youth Service website, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- Pupils (Primary and Secondary) will be expected to wear a face covering on school transport.
- Pupils and staff within secondary schools may be asked to wear a face covering in busy communal areas.
Free School Meals
- Free school meals are available to full-time, eligible pupils who attend schools which are under the jurisdiction of Ceredigion Education Authority. To find out more (including what the arrangements are for when pupils are at home), and apply for the scheme, visit this page: Free School Meals
There are 86 community play areas in Ceredigion, 85 are owned or managed by Town and Community Councils or Community Groups, so the decision to reopen the play areas lies with them. One is owned by Ceredigion County Council, which is Netpool in Cardigan. The play area in Netpool will remain closed for the time being.
Guidance and information
Welsh Government: Education and childcare
Ceredigion County Council: Children and Young People Services