On 20th June 2017 Ceredigion County Council Cabinet agreed to the following recommendations;
- To authorise the Director for Care, Protection and Lifestyle Services to consult on the closure of Bodlondeb in conjunction with the Cabinet Member for Social Services and Housing
- To agree to a twelve week consultation (from 03/07/17 to 25/09/17) with residents, families and key stakeholders on the proposal and to return before presenting to Scrutiny and Cabinet for final decision
- To note that permanent admissions would now cease at Bodlondeb from the start of the consultation to the final decision
- To commission Independent Advocates and Independent Mental Capacity Advocates to ensure that the voice and opinion of residents are heard throughout the process
- To note that a full appraisal of the building and site will be commissioned internally to inform options for its disposal
The consultation period will run from the 3rd July 2017 to the 25th September 2017 at 12pm.
On this page you will find the consultation background material. This is also available in hard copies at, Penparcau Community Forum Office (next door to the Chip Shop), Aberystwyth Library and Ceredigion County County Office, Canolfan Rheidol.
The Bodlondeb consultation closed at 12pm on the 25th September 2017.