Join the Carers Information Service to receive:
- regular Carers Information Service magazines
- useful information relating to services, support, legislation etc. which will be tailored to your individual needs
- information relating to the Carers Forum which meets regularly to share support, information and friendship
- information about events for Carers
- information about relevant training courses
- notification about consultations taking place on local and national issues. This is your opportunity to have a voice on issues affecting carers
You can register with the Carers Information Service to receive the above benefits. The Carers Information Service is FREE to join.
If you would like to join the Carers Information Service to receive the benefits listed above, please contact us by phone, email or letter or complete the form below and return it to the Carers and Community Support Team.
Carers and Community Support Team