Join the Carers Information Service to receive:
- regular Carers Information Service magazines
- useful information relating to services, support, legislation etc. which will be tailored to your individual needs
- information relating to the Carers Forum which meets regularly to share support, information and friendship
- information about events for Carers
- information about relevant training courses
- notification about consultations taking place on local and national issues. This is your opportunity to have a voice on issues affecting carers
You can register with the Carers Information Service to receive the above benefits. The Carers Information Service is FREE to join.
If you would like to join the Carers Information Service to receive the benefits listed above, please contact us by phone, email or letter or complete the form below and return it to the Carers and Community Support Team.
Carers Information Service Magazine
Welcome to the Carers Information Service magazine (previously known as Jigsaw) for Carers in Ceredigion. Issues will be released in February, May / June and October.
The Carers magazine provides local and national information that may be useful to Carers and professionals. The Carers Magazine aims to inform Carers of recent news, up and coming events, achievements, and details of support and services available nationally and in the local area.
We welcome your suggestions and ideas for future editions of the Carers Information Service magazine. We would still like to include a readers letters page so welcome any letters, whether about content in this magazine or other items close to your heart. Or if you have an idea for an article or even if you just want to pass on your thoughts or comments, please do get in touch with us at the Carers Unit. We would love to hear from you.
Join the Carers Information Service to receive regular Carers Information Service magazines. You can get more information on the Carers Information Service page.