Ceredigion County Council values the importance of keeping in touch during this challenging time of self-isolation and appreciates that it is difficult for families that aren’t able to visit their loved ones at our care homes.
Our committed staff are doing an amazing job supporting and caring for our residents, and in order to give our residents that additional reassurance whilst keeping them safe, video conferencing facilities have been installed at all of our care homes including:
• Bryntirion Residential Care Home, Tregaron;
• Cartref Tregerddan Residential Care Home, Bow Street;
• Min Y Mor Residential Care Home, Aberaeron;
• Hafan Deg Residential Care Home, Lampeter;
• Yr Hafod Residential Care Home, Cardigan.
The first resident to try the video conferencing was Mair Davies from Hafan Deg Residential Care Home. Jên Dafis, her daughter said: “Thank you for your co-operation. I was very pleased to see Mam.”
We are currently contacting relatives to advise and to arrange video conferences. Sessions can be booked by contacting our Customer Services team on 01545 570 881.