Preparations are now well underway to ensure the highest standards of public safety are in place when Ceredigion’s Leisure Centres and Swimming Pools partially reopen.
- Aberaeron Leisure Centre and Lampeter Leisure Centre will reopen on 3 September, by offering a scaled down provision initially.
- Lampeter Swimming Pool will reopen on 7
- Leisure services will also be offered at Penglais Sports Hall from 7 September, and at Cardigan Swimming Pool from 14 September (subject to confirmation), as both Plascrug Leisure Centre and Cardigan Leisure Centre will remain as field hospitals for the time being.
Service users will be expected to book in advance by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, with telephone bookings taken from 4pm and at weekends. All centres will only accept cashless payments.
Calls can be taken from 4pm from each of these locations:
- Aberaeron Leisure Centre - 01545 571738
- Lampeter Leisure Centre - 01570 422552
- Lampeter Swimming Pool - 01570 422959
- Penglais Sports Hall - 01970 615303
- Cardigan Swimming Pool - 01239 613632
All fitness suite users and club users will be expected to turn up ready to exercise/train, no changing facilities will be available. There will be no water fountains so we wish all customers to bring their own water bottles.
We would like to thank everyone for the continued support and for working with us to ensure that everything is in place prior to reopening, as the safety of the staff, customers and the residents of Ceredigion is of paramount importance to us.
Further information, including opening hours and guidance for Ceredigion Actif members, will be released in due course on the website and on social media for each site. Keep an eye out for updates.