Due to the escalating position in relation to COVID-19 and further guidance issued by Welsh Government the Council has stopped all visitors to the Council run Residential Care Homes until further notice.
The Council is urging all private care homes to follow this example.
- Bryntirion Residential Care Home, Tregaron;
- Cartref Tregerddan Residential Care Home, Bow Street;
- Min Y Mor Residential Care Home, Aberaeron;
- Hafan Deg Residential Care Home, Lampeter;
- Yr Hafod Residential Care Home, Cardigan.
This decision has not been taken lightly. However the health, safety and welfare of our residents, staff and the public is of paramount importance at this difficult time. Relatives can contact the homes by telephone and arrangements are in place for video conferencing/skype from next week to enable families to speak to residents. Families will be notified of these arrangements in the coming days. If you wish to give loved ones in the home presents for ‘Mother’s Day’ please telephone the Care Home Manager to arrange delivery that will conform to controlled delivery protocols already in place.