Coronavirus levels are still dangerously high in Ceredigion.
According to the latest official data, there were 129 positive cases in Ceredigion in the week up to 08 January.
With a very concerning number of cases across the county, Ceredigion County Council are asking residents to do the right thing and follow the all-Wales Alert Level 4 restrictions. Residents must continue to follow the restrictions and stay home to save lives.
It is now more important than ever that we all follow the all-important guidance.
To keep Ceredigion safe:
- stay at home
- meet only the people you live with
- work from home if you can
- wear a face covering where required
- wash your hands regularly
- open windows to allow fresh air in
- stay 2 meters from anyone you do not live with or who are not in your support bubble
- do not travel without reasonable excuse
- self-isolate immediately at the first sign of any coronavirus symptoms and arrange a test immediately, only leaving home to get tested. A test need to be booked online or by phoning 119.
These restrictions mean that there are very few reasons when you can leave home. These include:
- to shop for essentials
- to work, if you can’t work from home
- to exercise locally with members of your household or support bubble. Exercise should be done locally from your home and should not require travel.
For more information about Coronavirus Alert Level 4 and answers to frequently asked question, visit the Welsh Government website.
Together, let’s keep Ceredigion safe.