Ceredigion County Council supply a stock of period products, including echo friendly products, to community groups and third sector organisations to make them accessible to people in our communities.
If you are a community group or organisation and would like to require a delivery or refill of stock, please contact Porth y Gymuned by emailing email@example.com or call 01545 574200, whereby we can supply you with a stock of products that you can distribute within your communities.
- WCVA Guidance for Community Centres reopening in Wales
- Update for Community Venues 23 April 2021
- Update for Community Venues 07 December 2020
- Update for Community Venues 09 November 2020
- Update for Community Venues 23 October 2020
- Update for Community Venues 02 October 2020
- Update for Community Venues 26 August 2020
Risk Assessment and Checklist Template
- COVID-19 Risk Assessment for re-opening Building Community Centres in Ceredigion
- COVID-19 Risk Assessment for Hirers of Community Centres in Ceredigion
- COVID-19 Risk Assessment Checklist of Community Buildings-Centres
- Downloadable materials are available on the Supporting Ceredigion's Economy page, under 'Downloadable materials'.
Many groups such as community groups, weekly classes or informal book clubs, now operate online.
Since COVID-19, many people have set up “Virtual Community Groups” to keep communities connected. There are lots of different platforms you could use.
We have put together a few step-by-step guides for some of the most popular platforms:
- WhatsApp – this digital app, mainly used on smartphones, allows users to send text messages and voice messages, make voice and video calls, and share images, documents, user locations, and other media - WhatsApp Instructions
- Zoom – this is one of the most popular free software applications worldwide. It is used for telecommuting, distance education, and social relations, many people use it for business conferences but it can also be used to catch up with family and friends, it is free to use for up to 40 minutes at a time - Zoom Instructions
- Google Hangouts - Hangouts allows conversations between two or more users. The service can be accessed online through the Gmail or Google+ websites, or through mobile apps available for Android and iOS - Google Hangouts Instructions
- Skype - This is a telecommunications application that specializes in providing video chat and voice calls between computers, tablets, mobile devices, the Xbox One console, and smartwatches over the Internet. Skype also provides instant messaging services. Users may transmit text, video, audio and images - Skype Instructions