The project, ‘Warm Homes Ceredigion’, will deliver advice and support to local people that might be at risk of not being able to afford to heat their homes. Experienced benefits and energy advisers from Citizens Advice will give one-to-one support to householders and help to access funding or income maximisation alongside practical help with energy use and achieving a warmer home.
Ceredigion Citizens Advice can make sure householders understand the best ways to heat their home, how to reduce their bills and how to deal with problems like debt and low income.
Citizens Advice can support you with the following:
- You might qualify for energy grants and discounts
- You may save money by switching energy supplier or tariff or by joining a fuel club
- Reduce bills by following simple energy efficiency tips
- Get help to challenge inaccurate bills and manage debt
- Get advice on claiming your full benefit entitlement
If you would like free advice and support in the comfort of your own home, contact Citizens Advice Ceredigion:
Telephone: 01239 621974
Ask for William or Bronwen