If you are interested in holding an activity or event, the information you need can be seen below. 

Please contact us if your activity or event intends to use public land or highways.


Application Form for the use of Council Land


General Risk Assessment Form


Government Guidance on events

Events: potential reasonable measures action card (coronavirus)

COVID Pass: guidance for businesses and events

Public premises and workplace COVID-19 risk assessment