Welcome to the Ceredigion Childcare Providers training page. It is your responsibility to plan your training well in advance. Below is the training programme until March 2019.
Guidance on how to access the booking system;
- CLICK HERE to access the booking and payment system for the childcare training
- Click on the drop down list and choose the relevant course
- Select the month and year
- Choose the dates that are convenient for you, if the course is full please inform us as we may be able to add another trainer
- Fill in all relevant information
- Click Book
- Continue to payment
IMPORTANT – In order to receive your certificate from the First Aid and Food Hygiene Course please ensure you bring your Photo I.D. with you!!!
Progress for Success
Looking after children is more than just a job, it’s a really important career. That’s why the Welsh Government in partnership with the European Social Fund has launched Progress for Success. Progress for Success is a work based training programme, which will fund professionals in the early years, childcare and play sector to gain higher-level nationally recognised qualifications. This could enhance your career, or enhance your business if you’re an employer. Progress for Success funds training through Welsh or bilingually (in English and Welsh), to encourage practitioners to improve their Welsh language skills.
For more information please visit the Progress for Success European Social Fund Programme page on the Welsh Government website.