Ceredigion Sports Development and the Football Association of Wales (FAW) Trust work in partnership to increase participation in football amongst boys and girls of school age, and to raise standards of play in order to support future success of National Teams
Objectives of the scheme:
- Promoting participation through the support of curricular and extra curricular provision in schools
- Raising standards
- Promoting female participation
- Promoting mini football
- Encouraging fun football schemes
- Promoting disability football provision
How will this be done?
- Developing standards via school and club accreditation schemes
- Establishing new girls teams
- Develop community initiatives, including deprived and socially excluded areas
- Establish disability clubs utilising club based volunteers.
What's happening now?
Currently all the above initiatives are in progress
How can I find out more?
For further information on football development in Ceredigion please contact either:
Ian Hughes - email@example.com
Tim Broome - firstname.lastname@example.org
Gareth Davies - email@example.com
Please visit www.fawtrust.org.uk for news and useful resources.
See also www.faw.org.uk