The Public Health Protection team hold regular landlord forums with a variety of guest speakers. Usually held in the evening at varying locations around the county.
A Landlords Steering Group of a small representative of landlords is set up to inform Ceredigion County Council's Public Health Protection HMO team on suggestions for format and content of the forums.
If you have any suggestions or you would like to be part of the steering group either email firstname.lastname@example.org or fill in the attached feedback form and send in to;
Public Health Protection, DESH, Canolfan Rheidol, Rhoddfa Padarn, Aberystwyth, SY23 3UE.
Alternatively you can phone 01970 633369 and ask to speak to a HMO officer.
CEREDIGION COUNTY COUNCIL LANDLORD FORUM - 26 NOVEMBER 2012
- Event Title: Ceredigion Council Landlord Forum
- Event Location: Penbryn Hall (above the porters lodge), Main UWA Campus, Penglais Hill, Aberystwyth
- Event Applicable For: Landlords and agents in the Aberystwyth area
- Event Date and Time: Monday 26th November 2012 at 6.00pm
- Event Detail: The Housing and Licensing Teams are organising the event detailed above.
Alan Davies; Swyddog Iechyd yr Amgylchedd/ Environmental Health Officer - e-mail: Alan.Davies2@ceredigion.gov.uk Tel: 01545572185
Clive Evans; Swyddog Technegol/ Technical Officer - e-mail: Clive.Evans@ceredigion.gov.uk Tel: 01970633353