- YOU ARE IN:
- Home >
- Advice and Benefits >
- Housing Benefit / Local Housing Allowance and Council Tax Reduction >
- Ceredigion County Council Self Service
Ceredigion County Council Self Service
Self Service enables residents to access their Council Tax, Non Domestic (Business) Rates or Housing/Council Tax Reduction accounts on-line through Ceredigion County Council's website.
Registered users can access their personal account or claim details. Also, landlords who receive Housing Benefit payments directly can access details of these payments.
You will be allocated a unique PIN which will be posted to you. Your account number and the username and password you chose when registering are also needed for you to be able to access your account details.
Information Available For Registered Users
- your individual accounts or claims
- discounts, exemptions or reliefs granted
- payments made by you
- any Housing/Council Tax Reduction entitlement
- how your benefit/reduction was calculated
- Housing Benefit payments made by us
- any bills, adjustments, reminders or award letters issued to you
Landlord details available include:
- a. lists of claims for which you are receiving direct payments and a summary of these claims
- b. details of last and next payments due for these claims
- c. list of all payments which have been sent to you
If you have any queries, email: firstname.lastname@example.org