Cered is the Welsh Language initiative for Ceredigion, under the wing of the County Council and funded with help from the Welsh Language Board.
Cered aims to:
- raise awareness generally of the value of the Welsh language
- raise the confidence and the proficiency of Welsh speakers
- facilitate opportunities to use the Welsh language and promote the use of the language
- promote the status of the Welsh language
- provide information, advice and guidance
For more information about Cered why not visit the Cered website www.cered.org