Ceredigion Planning Search Facility
Planning Applications submitted and decisions made in Ceredigion
How to find applications and decisions
To find current or past applications you can search on a number of criteria such as application number, date of application, location of development or officer name using our search facility.
To view all recently submitted applications use the dates search function as this will filter the results to the date period you specify and select search all outstanding applications. To view all applications that have been decided you will need to search on location or any other criteria related to the application you are interested in.
You can view a map of the application site by clicking on the view map button once you have entered the individual application record page.
How to comment on a planning application
If you would like to comment on an application you can do so in a number of ways
- By Phone- call the Ceredigion County Council planning office on (+44) 01545 572 135
- Online- By filling in the comments form on the 'how to comment on an application' page
- By E-mail- the email links for all planning officers is provided on the 'other information' page
- By Letter- please send your correspondence to the planning office the address is provided on the 'other information' page
- in Person- you are welcome to call into the planning office and make your comments-- details of public opening times are provided on the 'contact details page' page
Please be advised there is a limited amount of time in which to comment on an application the time frame will be clearly marked on the planning notice. Therefore you need to make your comments or objections known to the relevant planning officer as soon as possible.