Keep Ceredigion Safe.
Wales is at Alert Level 0.
Read the guidance on the Welsh Government's website.
Remember that the coronavirus remains a threat to our communities.
We can continue to protect each other by:
- keeping a social distance
- getting vaccinated
- washing our hands regularly
- wearing a mask where needed
- working from home where possible
Walk-in clinics available for people eligible for booster COVID-19 vaccines
You are eligible for a booster vaccine if ...
- You are aged 50 and over; or are aged 16and over and work in a care home, health or social care; or are aged 16 and over and clinically vulnerable
- You had your second vaccine over 24 or more weeks ago
Getting control over Covid this autumn/winter
The pandemic is still with us and we are approaching what we believe to be the peak of the delta wave in Wales. We need to work together to keep ourselves safe and well and to support our health and care services.