Car Park Season Tickets
You can now apply for Car Park Season Tickets online. As well as the convenience of not having to carry money for the machines, if you use our car parks regularly, you could save up to 79% on the cost of daily parking by buying a Season Ticket.
Season tickets are longer term tickets and we currently have 6 and 12 month ticket options available. Season Tickets are now available to start throughout the year on the 1st or 15th of the month and most can be paid by Direct Debit to spread the cost. Please apply for your ticket at least 14 days before you wish it to start to allow time for the application to be processed and for your new ticket to reach you.
Dependent on your vehicle, season tickets are available for the following Ceredigion County Council managed car parks
|Lower Regent Street (Aberaeron)
Gloster Row (Cardigan)
North Beach (Aberaeron)
Lower Park Avenue (Aberystwyth)
Porth Terrace (Llandysul)
North Road (Aberystwyth)
Talbot Yard (Tregaron)
Bath House (Cardigan)
South Beach Aberaeron
New Promenade (Aberystwyth)
Church Road (New Quay)
Quay Street (Cardigan)
Rock Street (New Quay)
|Ceredigion County Wide Long Stay Car Parks Only
Season Ticket Terms and Conditions of use
- The ticket is not valid for short stay car parks
- Season tickets are valid only until the expiry date printed on the ticket.
- The season ticket must be prominently displayed immediately behind the front windscreen so that the ticket is clearly visible from the outside of the vehicle, or (in the case of a vehicle not fitted with a front windscreen) on the front or nearside of the vehicle or other conspicuous location clearly visible to an Officer of the Authority.
- The Council does not guarantee that a parking space will be available.
- The ticket is not refundable or transferable.
- The ticket only applies to the vehicle registration number stated on the application form and the specified car park.
- Failure to display the ticket or comply with the current off street parking order will render the vehicle to a penalty charge notice.
- The responsibility for the renewal of the ticket rests with the holder.
- The ticket remains the property of the Council and any abuse will render the ticket invalid.
- Photocopies or alterations to tickets are not allowed and will lead to the cancellation of the ticket and will affect your ability to obtain further ticket..
- If a ticket is lost or destroyed, the ticket holder may apply to the Council for the issue of a replacement ticket, for the first loss within a year after a ticket has been issued this will incur a £10 administration. For subsequent losses this will be the full cost of a new ticket. In each case the original ticket (or first replacement ticket where appropriate) will become invalid and it is entirely at the discretion of the Council as to whether a replacement ticket is to be issued.
- Any person duly authorised by the Council may close all or any part of a car park whenever it is considered such closure is reasonably necessary. Ticket holders must not enter any Council car park once closed.
- The reselling of a ticket for profit is prohibited and will result in the cancellation of the ticket.
- Ceredigion Council accepts no liability in respect of loss or damage to any vehicle or any contents therein.
Season Tickets are vehicle specific and are not transferable to any vehicle. Vehicle registration changes can take at least 10 days to process and incurs a £10 administration fee, so you will need to advise us in advance of the change of details. Please let us know as far in advance as possible of the new vehicle as we are unable to make arrangements for you to use your existing ticket with a registration which is not printed on it. If you wish to use a new vehicle before you receive an amended ticket from us, you will need to make alternative arrangements for parking.
You can contact the Authority via email@example.com if you wish to request a change of vehicle or if a ticket is lost or destroyed.